1. Where do you want to live when you’re older if you get the chance? ~ Well I am old lol but the dream has always been New York City or at least one of the boroughs (Brooklyn, Queens etc) and since my girlfriend lives not too far from there, it’s even more enticing to me to move there.
2. Who do you miss right now? ~ youmanagetodisarm-me
5. If you could do anything good for someone what would it be and for who? ~ Well it’s cliche and just a dream at the moment but if I ever came across a windfall or won the lottery, I would make my parents retire, buy them a house in several places so they can just relax and enjoy life. Not that my family isn’t well off but my parents both came from different developing countries, they met in Toronto and they’ve basically given everything that my sister and I have ever asked for, within reason of course. They’ve worked hard all their lives and giving back to them would be amazing. Yes, very cliche lol.
9. Already answered :)
12. If you had 1 wish, what would you wish for? ~ Is it too much to ask for the Toronto Maple Leafs to win the Stanley Cup?
20. Already answered :)
22. If you could buy one thing right now, no matter what the price, what would it be? ~ A house in New York City.
24. Already answered :)